Unique ATLANT3D™ technology allows
- Rapid atomic layer prototyping and manufacturing
- Highly selective atomic layer patterning
- Excellent 2D/3D conformal deposition on simple and complex surfaces
- Combining multiple materials with excellent compatibility
- Excellent pattern adhesion to almost any surfaces
- Digital and atomically precise control over the printing process
- With possibility to apply up to 450 different commercially available materials
>> CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TECHNOLOGY
Highly conformal Direct Atomic Patterning at industrially graded materials on flat, corrugated and porous surfaces, with micrometer scale lateral and nanometer vertical precision.
ATLANT3D™ Technology involves the sequential deposition of gasses for atomically precise patterning of various materials.
So far we tested with our technology the following materials:
TiO2, Pt, ZnO, SiO2.
And it is continuously updated.
A full list of available materials for testing and process development upon customer request can be found via this link.
Our ATLANT3D™ μDALP™ technology allows to print conformally different materials, enabling:
- High-quality multistack patterns and layers for complex devices
- Cross-geometrical printing
- 400 µm line width (25 µm in development)
- Atomic monolayer (0.2 nm) vertical resolution
ATLANT3D™ Technology allows unprecedented selective patterning on flat, corrugated and porous surfaces:
- With surface roughness up to 20 μm*
- Microfluidics channels and optical gratings
- Nanostructure surfaces (nanopillar, nanograss etc.)
Substrate materials can be adapted based upon customer requirements.
*We developed μDALP™ (Microreactor Direct Atomic Layer Processing/Printing) patent-pending technology that provides highly conformal, direct material writing, and removal with atomic precision and material versatility.