Building micro and nanodevices with Nanofabricator™
With our technology micro and nanodevices can be printed and tested in days instead of months or years.
Our proprietary Nanofabricator™ prints micro and nanodevices at an atomic scale. We use gas materials to create test ready devices, within hours, depending on the complexity of your solution. Nanofabricator’s patent-pending technology from ATLANT 3D Nanosystems redefines value chains for innovative micro and nanosystems design, prototyping, production cycles, quality control, and processing speed.
We are passionate about providing solutions to inventors at an atomic scale. Our goal is to support you with our know-how and expertise, each step of the way.
Microdevice design optimized for 3D printing
Gas phase materials available from dozens of suppliers
Hyper evolving standalone or modular Nanofabricator™
Applications in the biomedical field, military, aerospace, IoT, mobiles, communication, and computing
The Nanofabricator™ is designed based on the state-of-the-art microreactor SADALP™ (Selective Area Direct Atomic Layer Processing/Printing) technology developed by our team. It allows for highly conformal, low-temperature deposition and removal of material on a surface with atomic precision and material versatility. The SADALP™ process works with reactive gases that create self-controlled surface chemical reactions, repeated in cycles, and allows selected patterns and structure creation directly within selected areas.
We are passionate about providing solutions to scientists and engineers who are looking for innovation at an atomic scale. Our goal is to support you with our know-how and expertise at each step of the way.
Proof of concept
Short-term project to validate your R&D or engineering challenges and design concepts
Proof of technology
Mid-term project dedicated to testing our technology to fit your technical requirements
Customised project for your needs to gain the freedom to experiment with our technology and know-how, to test and develop new engineering and scientific solutions
We are open to hearing your challenges and bright ideas, and we are here to support you at any stage
Faster design iterations and optimization
Real time process monitoring, quality control, and device inspection
Sensors and analytics-driven process control
- Commercially available from dozens of suppliers
- Commonly used group: oxide, metal, nitrides, semiconductor, and organic composition – with over 450 available materials (See more material here)
- Possible to cover the needs of a more substantial amount of industrial applications
- Allows to pre-clean the surfaces before processing
- Deposit various materials on different substrate morphology
- Create 2D and 3D structures
- Allows removing materials with atomic layer precision
- Form subtracted patterns and 3D structures
- In house material characterisation
- Single materials
- Multi-material with single-atom precision
- Combination of different groups of materials
- Tuning material properties
- Print on temperature-sensitive substrates
- High-temperature dependant materials with up to 400°C
- A highly polished substrate with a small or large area
- Banded, curved, and highly corrugated
- Any commercially available dielectric, metal- semiconductor and plastic materials*
*Material limited due to temperature requirements
- Creation of simple and complex geometric patterns and combinations, 2D and 3D structures
- Combination of a variety of different materials and instant switching to enable multi-material processing
- Processing multi-level layers and patterns