Location: Kongens Lyngby-Copenhagen, Denmark
Position: Microtech operator/technician/specialist, 37 hours per week
Starting date: The positionPosition is open now
Closing date: Applications will be accepted until 31.03.2022
ATLANT 3D is a cross-European deep-tech company founded in 2018 to revolutionize microfabrication atom by atom. The company is developing a fundamentally different and innovative micro and nanofabrication platform technology that enables atomical precise advanced manufacturing of advanced materials and electronics on Earth and beyond. We are a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of 10 experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and scientists. At ATLANT 3D we are collaborating with leading European universities, such as SAS, DTU, FAU, TNO, SUPSI, and industrial partners such as NASA, Sony, Merck, ST Microelectronics, Prima Industrie, SEMPA, and Femtika. Our team culture is a significant asset that provokes radical innovation and rapid movement creating differentiating benefits like a bold vision and concrete technology and commercial values.
MICROTECH Specialist, you will be part of the team which is developing core Microtech R&D and micro and nanotech-related applications internally and for customers and will report to the Head of Applications Development. In your daily work, you will be
· Operating our unique Atomic layer 3D printer
· Developing and standardizing lab procedures
· Maintaining equipment and assisting with developing our proprietary hardware
· Assisting with process development, material development, and system upgrades
· Producing samples for customers
· Collaborate with others in the team with many different backgrounds and tasks
The purpose of your work is the practical validation of our technology and the development of great applications together with customers. Your contribution will have a high impact on the direction we take towards developing our core technology and microfabrication service offerings in the near future.
· You are a self-driven and responsible Teamworker.
· You have good communication skills and like to present and discuss your results with your colleagues, external partners, and customers.
· You have experience with handling, operating, and maintenance of high-tech equipment.
· Knowledge of microfabrication processes is a plus.
· You have experience in working with chemicals in a safe manner.
· You like to work detailed oriented and thorough when in the lab.
At ATLANT 3D you will be a part of a team working towards disrupting 60 years of micro and nanofabrication development. Once-in-a-lifetime experience. What we develop is unique, and we are incredibly excited to make a difference. You can join us to take a technological leap together. Growth opportunity. We are a fast-growing team with aneed for technical and business experts, with ambitions to grow and flourish. Learning and development. We are working in a cross-disciplinary field. You have a chance to learn from design through programming and nanotechnology. Become a pioneer with us in developing new knowledge and technologies. Work and Life balance. We value the balance between work and play and are fans of Danish Hygge and the Bavarian style.
Please submit your online application as quickly as possible as we evaluate candidates on a running basis. To apply, please submit your information through the online form here: Link In the application process you will be asked to attach a single PDF application file that should include:
· Motivation/cover letter in an overview form with 10 bullet points about you and a short paragraph on why you want to join the team.
· Curriculum vitae.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.