Location: Kongens Lyngby-Copenhagen, Denmark
Position: Automation Engineer, 37 hours per week
Starting date: Position is open from 16th of June, 2021
Closing date: Applications will be accepted until 28th of July, 2021
ATLANT 3D Nanosystems is a cross-European deep tech company that developed a unique atomic layer advanced manufacturing technology (direct write ALD) with a mission to reshape the future atom by atom and enabling on-demand advanced materials development, rapid prototyping and manufacturing of microdevices and nanodevices. We are a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of 14 experienced entrepreneurs, engineers and scientists. At ATLANT 3D we are collaborating with leading European universities, such as SAS, DTU, FAU, TNO, SUPSI and industrial partners such as NASA, Sony, Merck, ST Microelectronics, Prima Industrie, SEMPA and Femtika.
At ATLANT 3D you will be responsible for leading the automation of our manufacturing technology which includes:
· Automation of the motion controllers
· Integration of various monitoring subsystems
· Validation and creation of our control systems for the Nanofabricator machine
· Further optimization of the system’s architecture
· Help designing future products. You will be working closely with both our software engineer and our R&D team.
· MSc or PhD degree in Electrical/Software Engineering/Industrial automation/Mechatronics or related field
· 2+ year hands-on experience in PLC programming, preferably with Siemens PLCs
· Proficiency in PROFINET, Modbus, OPC UA, TCP/IP, EtherCAT communication protocols
· Proficiency in RS485, RS232 interfaces
· Proficiency in SCADA (HMI design tools, e.g. InTouch or similar)
· Knowledge of the international standard for the functional safety of machineries (IEC 62061) and its application in electrical, electronic, and programmable electronic control systems (safety PLCs)
· Hands-on experience in manufacturing technologies (e.g., CNC, 3D printing)
· Experience in C/C++ programming
· Knowledge of other languages such as C# and embedded C
· Experience with SQL databases
Please submit your online application no later than 28th of July, 2021.
To apply, submit your information through the online form here.
In the application process you will be asked to attach a single PDF application file that should include:
· Motivation/cover letter in an overview form with 10 bullet point about you and a short paragraph on why you want to join the team
· Curriculum vitae
· List of non-academic activities including any business-related, industrial, hobby etc.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We highly recommend submitting the application via the link above for faster response to your application.